Present the latest real-time information for you
Each machine has its own use and maintenance methods, blindly let it work, it will fail one day, and the CNC ceramic tile polishing machine is no exception. If there is no maintenance work for a long time, there will be problems such as ceramic chipping, fracture, machine failure, etc. in the processing of ceramic tiles. How to maintain the CNC ceramic tile polishing machine and prolong its service life should pay attention to the following factors in the process of use:
1. Regularly check the electrical circuit, and replace it immediately if it is found to be damaged
2. There are automatic and manual modes for the grinding head down. The service life of the grinding head is about 5-10 hours. Pay attention to check whether the grinding head still exists.
3. The conveyor belt motor and the size-adjusting motor need to be oiled for maintenance every three months, and the grinding head spindle is turned on every day to add a little oil to it.
4. The machine tool needs to be leveled and fixed.
5. Regularly check the operation of the machine, and whether the damage is caused by the components. Repair and replace damaged parts in time to ensure that the overall operation of the machine is not affected.
The regular maintenance and overhaul of the CNC tile polishing machine can keep the CNC tile polishing machine in a good production and running state, so as to ensure the normal production. Correct use and maintenance of equipment can not only extend the service life of the equipment, but also improve the efficiency of mechanical processing and production. Foshan Nanhai Hongyun Ceramic Machinery Co., Ltd., as a professional manufacturer of ceramic tile processing equipment, hopes to provide every user with high-quality ceramic tile processing equipment through its own expertise and hard work. In addition, every customer and friend should use the equipment correctly and do a good job of maintenance according to the instructions.