Present the latest real-time information for you
As a new type of decoration material, porcelain tile has a wide range of applications, such as: stove top panels in the kitchen, cabinets above and below the stove, and wash basins in the bathroom, various wash basins, bathtubs, and various Desks, dining tables, etc. can all be made of porcelain tiles. Today we mainly talk about what is needed to cut when using porcelain tiles to process these finished products, and what should be paid attention to when cutting porcelain tiles?
The processing of porcelain tiles into finished products must first be cut, so what exactly is used to operate it? In fact, this is inseparable from the porcelain tile cutting machine. Different models of cutting machines can have different functions. For example, the 3200 bridge type double-blade porcelain tile cutting machine is specially designed for large porcelain tile cutting, which is aimed at the tabletop processing of porcelain tiles within 12mm. All kinds of special-shaped straight lines, arcs and curves are cut by the 3617 high-speed porcelain tile cutting machine. For single porcelain tile manual cutting, triangular slabs, straight edges, short sides, etc., it is the 1200 type manual CNC single-blade porcelain tile cutting machine. There are many different types of cutting machines, which one you use depends on what kind of finished product you want to process.
What to pay attention to when cutting porcelain tile?
1. Before starting work, check the cutting machine
2. Cutting tools should be suitable for porcelain tile products and have good performance.
3. The workbench of the machine must be clean, durable, solid and free from damage.
4. The workbench of the machine must be kept flat
5. There must be no previously processed waste on the workbench of the machine, and everything on the surface is normal
6. Keep the porcelain tile from moving or shaking during cutting
7. After finishing the processing, when carrying the porcelain tile, please pay attention to use multiple cups of suction cups and avoid lifting the two ends of the plate directly on the edge to avoid bending of the finished product.
What kind of cutting is used to cut the porcelain tile above? As well as the introduction of the precautions when cutting, I hope to help you, if you have more professional needs, you can contact our online customer service (86)152 7835 3800(Whatsapp). The business manager will recommend the appropriate equipment according to your needs. Welcome new and old customers to inquire .