Present the latest real-time information for you
The work of cutting porcelain tiles is generally more dangerous. In addition to pre-job training, you must pay attention to a series of things before the operation. So what should you pay attention to when operating the porcelain tile cutting machine?
1. When the cutting machine is working, it is necessary to concentrate, not only to keep a clear mind, but also to operate the power tool reasonably. It is strictly forbidden to operate the cutting machine after being tired, drunk or taking stimulants and drugs.
2. The power cord must be safe and reliable, and it is strictly forbidden to pull the cord privately. Place the power cord carefully and do not cut it off. Before use, the performance of the equipment must be carefully checked to ensure that all parts are in good condition.
3. Wear suitable work clothes, no loose work clothes, no jewelry, and no long hair. It is strictly forbidden to wear gloves and do not button the cuffs.
4. The processed workpiece must be clamped. Do not cut the porcelain tile when the workpiece clamp is not tight.
5. It is strictly forbidden to grind the burrs of the workpiece on the surface of the grinding wheel to prevent the grinding wheel from chipping.
6. When cutting, the operator must deviate from the front of the grinding wheel and wear protective glasses.
7. It is strictly forbidden to use the existing incomplete grinding wheel, prevent sparks when cutting, and keep away from flammable and explosive materials.
8. When clamping the workpiece, the clamping should be stable and firm, and the protective cover must be installed correctly. After clamping, the idling inspection should be started, no shaking or abnormal noise is allowed.
9. When replacing a new cutting blade or grinding wheel in the middle, do not forcefully screw the lock nut to avoid cracking of the saw blade or grinding wheel.
10. Hold the handle of the cutting machine firmly, cut evenly and vertically, and the fixed end must be firm and reliable.
11. Do not try to cut unclamped small workpieces or plates with serious edges.
12. In order to improve work efficiency. When cutting single or multiple workpieces together, auxiliary clamping and positioning work must be performed.
13. Do not perform strong cutting operations, wait for the motor speed to reach full speed before cutting.
14. No one is allowed to stand behind the chainsaw. When the power is cut off, rests or leaves the workplace, the power should be cut off immediately.
15. When the cutting blade is not stopped, it is not allowed to let go or lift the arm from the saw or the workpiece.
16. Do not operate when the protective cover is not in place, and do not put your hands within 15 cm of the saw blade. Do not tilt or go around the sawing machine. It is best to tilt your body 45 degrees during the operation.
17. When there is an abnormal sound, stop the inspection immediately; before repairing or replacing accessories, you must cut off the power supply and wait for the saw blade to stop completely.
When using the porcelain tile cutting machine, if the equipment shakes and other failures, the machine should be shut down immediately for repair, and it is strictly forbidden to wear gloves during operation. If dust is generated during the operation, please wear a mask or face shield. After processing, turn off the power and clean the equipment and surrounding area.