Present the latest real-time information for you
Everyone knows that the blade of a tile cutter is more likely to be damaged when cutting tiles for a long time. At this time, the blade must be replaced. So do you know how to replace the blade of the tile cutter? The following editor will explain to you the skills of changing the blade of the tile cutter.
Tile cutter blade changing skills
1. Choose the same type of cutting blade, which can be determined according to the configuration of different types of cutting blades on the ceramic tile cutter motor.
2. When installing the cutting blade, the brick outlet is required to be flush with the horizontal line, so that the service life of the cutting blade can be prolonged, and the yield of ceramic tiles during processing can be improved.
3. After installing the cutting blade, it is necessary to test. Put the discarded tiles on the cutting surface for precise size adjustment to see if the cutting effect is up to standard.
4. Rotate the cutting machine. The direction of rotation of the clamping nut is the same as the direction of rotation of the saw blade. Remove the nut to prevent the nut from clamping the saw blade.
5. Remove the saw blade. The cutting saw itself is marked with the direction of rotation of the saw blade. The screw thread of the compression nut used to fix the saw blade is opposite to the rotation direction of the saw blade, so when the saw blade rotates, the bolt will be tightened with the rotation. When removing and replacing the saw blade, first fix the saw blade with a wrench, and then turn the nut on the saw blade in the direction shown by the arrow of the cutting tool itself to remove the saw blade.
6. Pay attention when installing the saw blade of the tile cutter. The direction of the arrow marked on the saw blade must be consistent with the direction of the arrow marked on the saw blade cover.
7. When disassembling parts, mark and record the parts in the order of disassembly.
8. Replace the saw blade with a new one.
9. Reset the parts according to the reverse order and mark of the disassembled parts.
10. Tighten the fixing nut.
11. Trial run to check whether the saw blade rotates smoothly. The saw blade replacement is completed.
During the cutting process, properly control the cutting speed. When down the cutting blade, it should be slow, and it can be faster in cutting. When up the blade, it must be upped slowly to prevent missing corners. Saw blade selection: different tile products are cut with different types of saw blades, such as: polished tiles should be made of sharp blade, and microcrystalline stone and glazed tiles should be used with fine sand saw blades to prevent saw teeth from chipping. For antique tiles, a saw blade with a longer cutting meter can be used to reduce the cutting cost.
pre_product: Seven tips to choose a ceramic tile cutting machine