Present the latest real-time information for you
CNC waterjet cutting machine is also called "waterjet". It is a machine that uses high-pressure water jet cutting, that is, high-pressure water jet cutting technology. Under the control of the computer, the workpiece can be carved at will. Because of its low cost, easy operation, and high yield rate, water cutting is gradually becoming the mainstream cutting method in industrial cutting technology.
Main features of CNC waterjet cutting machine:
1. Numerical control cutting and processing various complicated process drawings.
2. The CNC waterjet cutting machine is a cold-cut ceramic tile processing equipment, which will not produce thermal deformation or thermal effects.
3. environmental protection, no pollution, no toxic gas and dust.
4. It can process various high hardness materials, such as glass, ceramic tile, stainless steel, etc.
5. It is the only equipment suitable for complex processing of some composite materials and fragile porcelain materials.
6. the cut is smooth, no slag, and no need for secondary processing.
7. Drilling, cutting and forming can be completed at one time.
8. Low production cost, high efficiency and strong stability
9. High degree of automation.
Classification of waterjet cutting machines:
1. Adding sand
Waterjet cutting machine is divided into two methods: no sand cutting and sand cutting.
waterjet cutting is divided into large waterjet cutting machine, small waterjet cutting machine, three-dimensional water jet cutting machine, dynamic waterjet cutting machine.
Waterjet cutting is divided into high-pressure type and low-pressure type. Generally, the limit is 100MPa. Above 100MPa is a high-pressure type, and below 100MPa is a low-pressure type. The ultra-high pressure type is above 200MPa.
4. Technical principle
waterjet cutting is divided into pre-mixing and post-mixing.
5. Safe cutting
Waterjet cutting is divided into safe cutting and non-safe cutting. The difference is mainly in water pressure. Low pressure water cutting below 100MPa can be used in special industries such as hazardous chemicals, petroleum, coal, and hazardous materials.
With the development of the modern machinery processing industry, the requirements for cutting quality and precision are constantly improving, and the requirements for improving production efficiency, reducing production costs, and having high-intelligence automatic cutting functions are also increasing. Hongyun Ceramics has been focusing on the research and development, production and sales of ceramic tile processing equipment for more than ten years. Its cutting machine product models have a variety of styles. The mature and stable AC five-axis waterjet cutting machine has also been recognized by the market. If you want to To update the old cutting machine, please consult our online customer service. We will serve you wholeheartedly.