Present the latest real-time information for you
Porcelain tile cutting is an important step in the deep processing of Porcelain tiles. If this step is used well,the later processing work will be more easier. Today, let’s take a look at the sequence of cutting porcelain tiles and what to pay attention to when cutting porcelain tiles?
Porcelain tile cutting steps:
1. Before starting, check whether the base is straight, flat and free of any debris. Check whether the board has sufficient support.
2. Cut the periphery first, at least 2cm.
3. Punch holes in all inner corners and use a drill with a minimum diameter of 3mm. We recommend using a drill with a diameter greater than 3mm if the kitchen design allows it, which will make the countertop stronger.
4. Then cut the others.
What to pay attention to when cutting porcelain tile?
1. Ensure that the rotation of the grinding wheel is consistent with the cutting direction. In order to ensure the cleanliness of cutting, it is recommended to use a grinding wheel to cut at least 1.5mm greater than the thickness of the sheet.
2. Peripheral cutting can be performed at the end of the workpiece cutting process to release tension. In the special case where the grinding wheel goes directly down to the plate, it is recommended to perform automatic operation at the slowest possible speed.
3. Regularly check the status of the steel splint. If the grinding wheel and the splint are not easy to close, it cannot be used. Slope cutting of Porcelain tile requires a slower speed. Placing a piece of splint on the head and tail will help keep the grinding wheel in a straight line.
4. When using a new grinding wheel, make a few cuts first, so that each section of the grinding wheel adapts to the situation, and the diamond drill is sharpened. If each segment is blocked faster than usual during straight cutting, a piece of limestone can be used at the head and tail to make each segment easier to cut.
5. The holes must be drilled before slotting: the minimum radius is 3mm. Do not punch holes in the corners and cut the board directly with a grinding wheel.
The above is an introduction to the Porcelain tile cutting steps and the precautions for Porcelain tile cutting. I hope it can help you. If you have more professional needs, you can contact our 24-hour online customer service (86)152 7835 3800 in Whatsapp. The business manager will recommend the appropriate equipment according to your needs. Welcome new and old customers to inquire.