Present the latest real-time information for you
Porcelain slab cutting machine is one of the necessary machinery and equipment for deep processing of porcelain slabs. If you want to use the porcelain slab cutting machine to cut the porcelain slab products, a certain technology is required. Today, let’s take a look at how to avoid breaking, chipping, and falling corners when cutting porcelain slabs, and improve the qualification rate of finished porcelain slabs.
How to avoid breaking, chipping, and falling corners when cutting porcelain slabs? Hongyun Technology tells you some tips.
1. The porcelain slab cutting table must be flat. There should be no pits, and there should be no cutting grooves, because if the table is not flat, when the pressure is too high during the cutting process, it will squeeze the porcelain slab and cause it to burst.
2. The high hardness of the porcelain slab is not what ordinary marble and granite saw blades can cut. Even if it can be cut, the cut porcelain slab is easy to collapse and become serrated edges, and the cutting efficiency is very low. Cut with a special saw blade for porcelain slabs.
3. Before using the porcelain slab saw blade, the saw blade is sharpened with refractory bricks like a natural stone saw blade, so that the emery on the diamond blade of the saw blade is exposed and the sharpness of the saw blade is improved. Only with high sharpness of the saw blade can the cutting efficiency be high, and the problems of chipping, falling corners and bursting in the process of cutting the porcelain slab can be reduced.
4. During the cutting of porcelain slabs, it is not allowed to open the machine very fast like cutting natural stone cutting slabs, making a heart-wrenching sound. The faster the cutting speed, the greater the impact on the porcelain slab, and the more likely it is that the porcelain slab will collapse, drop corners, burst or break under the action of a strong impact.
5. Cut from the largest size product first, then cut the smaller size product
6. When cutting a piece of slab, you can find a small piece of porcelain slab or wooden slab to resist the small piece of porcelain slab to be cut, or use a porcelain slab with a width of 100mm and a length of about 200mm across the cutting position. On the end face of the porcelain slab to be cut. This method can prevent the porcelain slab from bursting at the cutting edge when sawing the porcelain slab.
The above is the introduction to the porcelain slab cutting technology-how to avoid the fracture problem during cutting. If you have more professional needs, you can contact our 24-hour online customer service in Whatsapp:(86)152 7835 3800. The business manager will recommend the appropriate equipment according to your needs. Welcome new and old customers to inquire.